Step 1: Free phone consultation
During your first phone consultation, Phonedata initiates the process by assessing your data loss situation to determine the best and most cost-effective data recovery solution. We provide an overview of the data recovery process including service-level options, and review pricing options including a fixed, nominal evaluation fee and a price range for data recovery services.
Step 2: Evaluation
Phonedata provides you with comprehensive evaluation results before you decide to proceed with your data recovery. This transparent process enables you to make an informed decision and includes:
- Use Phonedata Online to track progress, status and ongoing details of your data recovery
- Analysing media and damage to determine the condition of data
- Providing a guaranteed fixed price for data recovery service along with a recovery service authorisation form
Step 3: Data recovery service
Following the initial consultation and evaluation, Phonedata identifies the specific data recovery software, file recovery software, and/or RAID data recovery software required to meet your needs. Upon receipt of the signed Data Recovery Service Authorisation Form, engineers perform repairs and recover data using over 120 proprietary tools.
Step 4: Project completion
Once the recovery is complete, Phonedata provides the following:
- Delivery of recovered data on your media of choice (hard drive or DVD)
- The timely return of recovered data based on the selected method and service level
- Simple instructions on how to access and reinstall recovered data
- World-class customer service and technical support staff available for assistance